EA and Criterion Games have revealed some extras for gamers who want to get in on the fast paced action in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Anyone who pre-order the game will receive the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition, which includes two early unlocked multiplayer cars with special performance modifications: the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and Porsche 911 Carrera S. Plus if they pre-order the game from EA’s Origin and select retailers, they will also be able to unlock additional exclusive packs: the Speed Pack, Strike Pack or Power Pack. Here are the deets:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Pre-order packs now available at Origin and select retailers include early access to multiplayer cars with unique modifications that fit different play styles:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available October 30, 2012 in North America and November 1, 2012 in Europe for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStationVita, PC, iOS and Android.
NOTE: Pre-order expires October 30, 2012 for North America and November 1, 2012 for Europe.