GamesCom 2012 has kicked off with a few pre-show conferences, including Capcom’s early this morning. Today, Capcom has revealed a new IP being deveoloped by DONTNOD Entertainment, Remember Me. This new game is a third person action adventure game for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC – scheduled for release in May 2013. We have all the goods for the new game including trailers, gameplay, screens, and concept art. Check it all out below!
In Remember Me, players assume the role of Nilin, an elite memory hunter who is not only incredibly athletic and trained in martial arts, but also has the special ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even change their memories. When her own memory is erased, Nilin begins her journey to reclaim her identity and discover how she can change the world.
The game will feature the following:
- Speculative, stunning vision of our future – Discover Neo-Paris 2084, where augmented reality and memory digitization have taken control of people’s lives.
- Play as Nilin, an elite memory hunter with a clouded past – Become the most wanted memory hunter in Neo-Paris and experience the power to break into people’s minds to steal their memories. Gain the information you need directly from people’s heads, to complete your missions and recover your own memory.
- Memory Remix – This innovative new gameplay mechanic allows players to use Nilin’s powers and alter parts of people’s memories in real-time gameplay. This will change characters’ complete perspective on their self-image and the people around them, which can have grave consequences for the world in 2084.
- A balanced mix of combat and exploration – Fight your way through the different environments Neo-Paris has to offer, using Nilin’s proficiency in martial arts, as both hunter and prey!
- Localized voice over – Remember Me will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Russian, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Screens and Concept Art:
Like what you see? Discuss all things Remember Me in the comments below and stay with GamerXChange as we bring you more news as it comes.