The South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences are happening right now offering a bit of music, festivities, and gaming. Gaming analyst Michael Pachter has been presenting at a panel, speaking about the next-generation of gaming systems, including the Wii U, PS4, and Next Xbox (codenamed Durango).
What are some of Pachter’s predictions? Geoff Keighley tweeted a few pics from Pachter’s presentation and love it or hate it, he’s back at it again:
- PS4 and the next-gen Xbox games will cost $70
- The next generation will probably be the last.
- Wii U likely to sell 30-50 million consoles throughout its life cycle
- PS4 likely to sell 85-95 million consoles throughout its life cycle
- “Durango” (or the next Xbox) is likely to sell 85-95 million consoles during its lifetime
What are your thoughts on Pachter’s predictions? Sound off in the comments below!